Google Adwords is highly demanding and probably most effective Pay Per Click platform these days. It helps you generating instant leads and sales for your website.
It is no hidden fact that Google is dominating the Search Engines and around 80% internet users use Google for searching purpose and getting website on 1st page of Google is the dream of every website owners. Although Search Engine Optimization is the best way to get your website on 1st page of Google Search Result Page but it is time consuming task and sometime it takes years to get a website on page 1. This is the reason, website owners prefer to go with Google Adwords to get 1st page listing under “Sponsored Ads” section of search result page.
Benefits with Google Adwords:
- It gives you flexibility to run your campaign worldwide or in a targeted area only
- It gives you flexibility to target your audience based on different factors like their gender, age, location, interest, behaviour, marital status etc. You can easily customize your target audience based on your needs.
- It gives you flexibility to design campaign based on your needs. You can go with Search Campaign, Display Campaign, and Shopping Campaign or may be Video Campaign.
- You can set your budget and bids according to your pocket and the best part is; Google charge for clicks only. No click, no money deduction.
- You can control your ads based on device, time, day etc. Just for an example, suppose if you are running an ad for restaurant food delivery then I don’t think it will make sense to keep the ad running after 11PM in the evening because even if someone place an order, you would not be able to deliver that so better you should pause the campaign when restaurant is closed.
Hire the Best for Adwords Campaign Management
We understand the fact that all businesses are different and they need separate treatment. That’s why we don’t restrict our service to any so called “PPC Packages”. We are Google Adwords Certified Professionals and we prefer to understand your business objective by doing initial campaign audit before making any commitment. We believe audience targeting and keyword selection are 2 most important factors to make any campaign successful and by doing this, we have achieved up to 2,100% ROI with Google Adwords campaign. I feel it worth to share the link of our case study. See how we improved the conversion from 200% to 2,100% in 2 months only!
Here is the list of standard PPC process that we follow in order to run any Adwords PPC campaign:
Phase 1: Analysis Phase
- Initial Website Audit
- Existing Campaign Analysis (If Any)
- Competitor Analysis
Phase 2: Research Phase
- Profitable Keywords Research
- Keyword Grouping
- Audience Behaviour Research
Phase 3: Campaign Phase
- Ad Copy Creation
- Landing Page Optimization
- Conversion Code Setup & Tracking
- Campaign Setup (Acquisition & Re-Targeting both)
- A/B testing
- Banner Design
- UTM tagging
- Budget Allocation
Phase 4: Optimization Phase
- Bid Optimization
- Quality Score Optimization
- Device Optimization
- Location Optimization
- Placement Optimization
- CTR Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Phase 5: Reporting Phase
- Clicks Report
- Conversion Report
- Device Based Performance Report
- Location Based Performance Report
- ROI Report